SLOVAKIA V USA

Frank the Yank said:
We stink...............
way to back our team! why watch if you're so pessamisstic about our performances? we beat spain in the confed cup, that was a hell of a victory. more impressive than what city have done recently.

mancincali said:
Frank the Yank said:
We stink...............
way to back our team! why watch if you're so pessamisstic about our performances? we beat spain in the confed cup, that was a hell of a victory. more impressive than what city have done recently.

Perhaps a wee bit of an over the top!! Honestly, I dont think we have a very good team. I will wait for the draw of course, but I dont think we will make it out of the group. The defense is not very good. Gooch has improved but still suffers from "Dunney Disease" i.e. prone to drop a huge bollock every so often. Not good enough on the big stage......

have to agree with frank.. and without Charlie Davies.. it's all up to Altidore to score, who can't even get a game at a very poor side in the premier league..

I think being ranked about 15th in the world is fair enough.. any higher and it's a joke..

Hollywood Blue said:
A bit of useless information but this match has a rare featue.
Both coaches have their sons playing.

Nowt wrong with a bit of good, honest Nepotism - never did Darren Ferguson's football career any harm, eh! (please consider exhibit a - his inaugural Premier League Title-winners medal for the 1992/3 season for doing, if my memory serves me correctly, precisely fook all)

stevenryals said:
have to agree with frank.. and without Charlie Davies.. it's all up to Altidore to score, who can't even get a game at a very poor side in the premier league..

I think being ranked about 15th in the world is fair enough.. any higher and it's a joke..

Yeah I forgot about missing Charlie Davies. I hope he recovers fully and quickly!! We will see what the draw brings. We all know the sports in general throws up a lot of surprises!!!

As far as Michael Bradly goes, hes not a bad player. Would he be playing iof his dad werent the coach, who knows???

As far as the ranking, lets face it these rankings are a joke really. I think 15th is a bit high for us. It hurts us playing in the CONCACAF region in the long run. If we had to play better competition on a regular basis, perhaps we would improve dramatically. Given such a high ranking, will we be in the second or third pot for the draw. You know the top seeded team are in the first pot, the second tier in the second pot and so on......

stevenryals said:

donvovan? dempsey? bradley? these guy's dont score?

I think our d will improve with time.

mancincali said:
stevenryals said:

donvovan? dempsey? bradley? these guy's dont score?

I think our d will improve with time.

It had BETTER!!!! I am pessimistic now but reserve the right to feel differently as the time approaches....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.