Slovan Bratislava (A) - Tues 1st Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Just seen we are 1/33 to win tonight. What a farce this competition has become
Why? Because one of the two best teams in Europe are playing against one of the weakest teams in it? We've drawn at home already and still have to go to PSG and Juventus.

The amount of teams in it hasn't made it what it is, it's the carve up of European football to keep the richest leagues richer.

Is there any point playing haaland tonight?? I'd save him for weekend I'd imagine it will be a poor pitch and he would come in for special treatment because of who he is.
If you doubt UEFA pitch standards you'll have to read a lot in here:
UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations

Tonight will be a category 4 pitch. Even pitch watering is regulated. No problems expected.

Why? Because one of the two best teams in Europe are playing against one of the weakest teams in it? We've drawn at home already and still have to go to PSG and Juventus.

The amount of teams in it hasn't made it what it is, it's the carve up of European football to keep the richest leagues richer.
We were longer odds when we played championship and league one sides. It’s pointless and just adds to the player fatigue for no reason whatsoever. City will win comfortably there is no realistic other outcome from this fixture.

personally if they where intent to change the format I’d rather fewer teams with lesser games against the real elite of European football but that doesn’t generate the income I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.