Slovan Bratislava (A) - Tues 1st Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT Sports: Lets talk about Manchesh Nited.
tu3xhUI.gif

Scum scum scum camel gob scum scum scum
Only yourselves to blame...TV turned in at 19.55ish.

Is it me or has Woods put on a few pounds?
So many, it’s difficult to see the forest for the trees on my stream.

Jokes aside, I think she looks healthy. And it is probably just a few, anyway, as the camera really does make you look bigger, hence why every actor feels the need to be ridiculously fit to look half decent when being shot.

Also, I thought I heard she may be expecting?

So many, it’s difficult to see the forest for the trees on my stream.

Jokes aside, I think she looks healthy. And it is probably just a few, anyway, as the camera really does make you look bigger, hence why every actor feels the need to be ridiculously fit to look half decent when being shot.

Also, I thought I heard she may be expecting?
Yep, someone just said she is. I don’t know why, I always thought she was a lesbian for some reason. Not that that means she couldn’t be carrying, but still.

Good for her.

happy to see ortega. ederson not been great this season
Stopped us dropping points against west ham, stopped us from going further behind against Brentford and being unable to recover before getting an assist and aiding the came back, stunning save against newcastle, exemplary distribution against arsenal to counter their press, clean sheet against Chelsea at stamford bridge who are the leagues top scorers.

What constitutes a great start in your eyes if that isn't enough? He's comfortably been one of our best performers.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, Come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Slovan Bratislava team who think because their nickname is in Slovakian that we don’t know it means Sky Blues…. Noo, no, no, we are the Sky Blues ok? Let’s show ‘em who are the Skyiest Blues eh? :-)

Especially the know nowt, so called media who need to go back to media school wherever that is… oh probably at one of the red tops grounds. You stupid buffoons, you zounderkites, you fopdoodles we will be fighting our corner whilst you are writing your rubbish. :-)

Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing codswallops who are known as the officials. Yes the official bawheids, the official numpties, the official whiffle whafflers. You think that you can defeat us with your stupid tactics but you forget who we are you shitake mushrooms. :-( :-)

We are MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Pep make sure that John Boy gets a good run out tonight or I will not be comparing you to Antoni Gaudi but will be feeling very unchuffed at you.

John Stones, do not get injured, just score a couple of goals and prove the naysayers wrong again.

Whoops Mr @jimharri I forgot to warn you about the ear muffs. Instant banning order coming in for me I bet. :-)

Classic Pep.
Now Pep's not blind. He saw, as clearly as anyone on here, better than anyone on here, how dreadful Gundo was at the weekend. So does he take him out? Not a bit of it. He goes the other way. He says, “Right, I'm giving you even greater responsibility, I'm asking you to play an even more central role. Let's see what you're made of.”
Love it! Pure Pep.
And made him captain for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.