Slovenia v England.

I dont get what people see in Barkley - thought he had a dreadful season
I'm just wondering if he's going to be one of these "one season wonders". He had a fantastic first full season in the PL, but he tailed off badly last season. I wouldn't go as far as to say he was dreadful, mind. But he was distinctly average; even most Everton fans would probably say the same about him. The big advantage he has is that he has time on his side to rediscover his form.

Apparently Charlton took 106 games to reach his total of 49 and if the ugly one scores in his next game that will mean that they are equal because it will be tuo 106th game!! I'm not sure about the penalties.

Edit:
TUO 4 penalties Charlton 3 penalties
Charlton scored his 49th goal in his 101st International, similar goal scoring Ratio on paper to Charlton, Rooney's record means nothing, it doesn't compare with Lineker, Owen, Shearer and Charlton, who all scored the Goals in the games when it mattered, in more than 1 tournament.

Owen said today, Kane was awesome, he didn't break any records as a kid, so to come from nowhere and score 30 goals is a hell of an achievement. Three Strikers going to the Euro U21 Championship. 1/ Kane 2/ Berahino 3/Ings, these are the options we will need in the future, proper competition.

Obviously I understand the anti Rooney sentiment. But his goal record against poor teams aside there's no denying he's been a great player for club and country. As much as I hate Spurs I will hold my hands up and say Harry Kane looks really class and potential to be a world class player - I don't look for reasons to doubt his achievements, especially more so when he's representing England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.