Slur Alex Ferglebums bum chum announces change of plans..

mat said:
de niro said:
whoever and whenever its no concern, we'll beat them.

Remember a few years ago when spuds twatted chel$ki 5-1 in the first leg a few years back?

I have a feeling were going to repeat it.
I've just put a bet on City to win 3-0
20/1
I think we will go all out to finish it in the first tie

Did anybody really think he was not going to play as strong a side as he could against us?

For all his posturing he has got to know that this is probably his only realistic ( and only because they have virtually had a bye to the semi ) chance of silverware this season. I bet that a couple of weeks ago he was thinking they would be in the final easily and then came Bobby, tough shit Slur Alex..................... book your end of season party now.

Can't Rasher just be gracious in defeat for once in his life ? Its always someone else's fault. I despise the drunken pisshead.

I just hope Chuckle did enough to keep his place in the side for Weds.

It's nice people are confident but I'm always a pessimist especiallly where the rags are concerned. I just don't want you guys to tempt fate!!!

LCBblue said:
de niro said:
whoever and whenever its no concern, we'll beat them.
I agree with this, anywhere, any time, we are capable. Iv confident. C'mon City!!!

I just hope Scholes starts. It'll be nice to play the second half a man up.

we must all pray for chuckle to keep his place cos bellars is gonna run rings around him !!
cant bloody wait

cmon city

I'm quietly confident we'll do them over the 2 legs, would be 'in your face' confident if we didn't have so many injuries at the back though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.