Sly sky dig

That Colin Murray on Match of the Day 2 just scratched his cheek as he was introducing the City highlights.

A sly dig imo.

come off it lads sky would never say anything untoward our beloved city would they? couirse it,s a sly dig thats how they operate, shit stirrers of the highest order, ho and they can stick their redknapp and rags up their arseholes?

citykev28 said:
phil neville was strangely alright wasn't he?

He couldn't help the wry grin though when he suggested we were in with a shout of a Wembley final.....

However,a very professional performance all in all

(the twat!)

Sibrady said:
Please tell me this is a wum! Sick of people making big deals out of nothing and feeling sorry for ourselves all the time! It's like a small club mentality!! Were a massive club now and are finally in the spotlight fir the right reasons rather than being shite! Some city fans need to realise that there will be people out there putting us down (although I really don't see what's wrong with what was said on sky) and learn not to rise to it! We have more important things to be worrying about like trying to finish 2nd in the league and finally winning some silver! If these people put as much effort in doing this and stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills they might actually see the bigger picture and that were on the verge of something massive! Let's all forget what's going on outside the club and really get behind everything about the club! Sorry about the rant I mean no offence but it just annoys the hell out of me!

Suspicious?

Uber Blue said:
Sibrady said:
Please tell me this is a wum! Sick of people making big deals out of nothing and feeling sorry for ourselves all the time! It's like a small club mentality!! Were a massive club now and are finally in the spotlight fir the right reasons rather than being shite! Some city fans need to realise that there will be people out there putting us down (although I really don't see what's wrong with what was said on sky) and learn not to rise to it! We have more important things to be worrying about like trying to finish 2nd in the league and finally winning some silver! If these people put as much effort in doing this and stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills they might actually see the bigger picture and that were on the verge of something massive! Let's all forget what's going on outside the club and really get behind everything about the club! Sorry about the rant I mean no offence but it just annoys the hell out of me!

Suspicious?
Just a tad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.