Smackdown V Raw 2011

Stillsy

Heya guys. I like too watch a bit of wrestling now and again and my little got this game for xmas and im loving it.

Just a couple of questions.

1. Iv created my own wrestler and hes mint but i want too know how too start a season if you like..... Where you go backstage and get organised fights etc?

2. How can i arrange a normal match not in season mode where i can win titles off people?

Is it for the xbox? If so I think this is how you do it:

1) go to undertakers mode and go to the create a player option, think that's how to set that one up.

2) press the RS button, go onto normal matches then onto championship scramble and that should be the right mode

hope these are right, not played it for a while.

amber2345 said:
Is it for the xbox? If so I think this is how you do it:

1) go to undertakers mode and go to the create a player option, think that's how to set that one up.

2) press the RS button, go onto normal matches then onto championship scramble and that should be the right mode

hope these are right, not played it for a while.

yeah its for the xbox and i appreciate you helping me but i have no idea how too do either of those.

could you please post in a bit more detail?

thanks

Make sure you strip off to your pants, oil up and hit the missus with a paper chair before leaping off the sofa whilst shouting at the neighbours before leaping in the air and crying whilst holding your belt above your head.

Here goes, hope this is better explained:

1) go into the wrestle mania option. Click on 'new'. Click on 'undertaker' and then scroll up and down till you fund create a player and click on that.

2) the RS button is the big round button that you wiggle with your right thumb. Click that and you should get the option for normal matches, click on that then onto the the championship scramble option.

Hope that's a bit clearer, took some brain power to think what comes in what order!! :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.