Small German City branch now member of the OSC

Markus1904 said:
offerton wire said:
That is Markus on the right

Yes! But I can't remeber where the picture was taken! Could be infront of the Copenhagen home match or WestHam away. With good friends of mine from the BBB's... Helen, Michele and Colin Hulme. Think I was on a piss again ;-)... One banana, two banana...
It was at the Shalke game lol...........Yes you were pissed ok lol ;-)

blumoon said:
Markus1904 said:
Yes! But I can't remeber where the picture was taken! Could be infront of the Copenhagen home match or WestHam away. With good friends of mine from the BBB's... Helen, Michele and Colin Hulme. Think I was on a piss again ;-)... One banana, two banana...

sorry mate! It was a bustling day for me... but a great day!

Markus1904 said:
blumoon said:

Apart from the result eh Markus!!

Joking apart the travelling Markus does to watch the blues is madness he is always over 3/4 times a year. We go to watch Schalke but unfortunately not as much as he watches city. The bond was created before the city schalke game but i feel that strengthend it apart from the odd dickhead it went well.

I went to the dortmund v schalke derby with markus the other week and the mighty schalke won. the way he looks after us over there is fantastic.

Also as mentioned by Don the way he supported Carl is applaudable.

Right tongue out of your arse now Markus!!

GermanBlue said:
Always nice to hear that there are more and more germans passionated for City!
We (my brother and me, both from Berlin and both Schalke supporter) come over
one time a year to meet with the Portadown branch (big Phil and friends) and try to
see our Blues whenever they are in Germany!
CTID

Dont encourage them, you & me both know that all true Exiled blues are members of the CSA not hte OSC (btw how are the mini Phils keeping, are they turning to ash or what?) hope to see you again soon & pm me when you are comminug over.

coops said:
Markus1904 said:

Joking apart the travelling Markus does to watch the blues is madness he is always over 3/4 times a year. We go to watch Schalke but unfortunately not as much as he watches city. The bond was created before the city schalke game but i feel that strengthend it apart from the odd dickhead it went well.

I went to the dortmund v schalke derby with markus the other week and the mighty schalke won. the way he looks after us over there is fantastic.

Coops, I love you too ;-) !

Markus1904 said:
coops said:

Coops, I love you too ;-) !

See you for Liverpool then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.