Small point of order

Ribchester

Somewhere between Denton Gorton and Reddish (DGR)
Team supported
MCFC(1965)
When was the last time fa cup holders were not broadcast live on uk tv. Then when said holders brush airside a shit under dog with loads of youth players no mention on on sky sports apps well let’s see how they handle a bad media melt down on Tuesday

When was the last time fa cup holders were not broadcast live on uk tv. Then when said holders brush airside a shit under dog with loads of youth players no mention on on sky sports apps well let’s see how they handle a bad media melt down on Tuesday

No more drinks tonight mate :-)

But lets hope you are bang on the money about tuesday.

Last edited:
Well they just mentioned our game on Sky to say the swamp donkey man has tweeted he was wrong and that he'd score 50, you'd think the ****s had put in a great performance and won, instead of being piss poor against a load of our kids in a game they could easily have shipped 8.
Back to Vale Park in front of 3k next week son. Gloat about that in twitter you cock.

Does it really matter ?

Just because we are cup holders doesn’t mean we should be on telly either. We went through years of never being on the telly. I’d actually rather have lower league teams get a chance to be on tv.

Other then that go to the game if you can, much better then an arm chair ;)

Does it really matter ?

Just because we are cup holders doesn’t mean we should be on telly either. We went through years of never being on the telly. I’d actually rather have lower league teams get a chance to be on tv.

Other then that go to the game if you can, much better then an arm chair ;)
Hang on... I’ve just checked... unbelievably United epic run of always being shown on BBC live when they play in the FA cup ... has come to an end... :-0

colour me blue and call me @karen7 ’s woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.