Small things that drive you round the effin twist

Chris in London said:
If you hold the door open for somebody behind you, or you let them go through a doorway before you, then they don't thank you.

This. Or if you are kind enough to hold the door open for someone and then they stop and take their bloody time coming through the door.

And for that matter, you're walking down the sidewalk and someone stops dead in their tracks right in front of you so you have to swerve out of the way or level them.

Walking in town it is always me who has to move out of the way for people walking the other way.

Mini roundabouts, why does nobody except me understand how to use them?

People who walk round the supermarket eating food that they have not paid for yet.

Standing at the bar waiting to be served for ages, then someone comes in and gets served in front of you.

The kids putting recycleable stuff like plastic bottles and loo roll holders in the bin. (The normal bin, not the green one).

And telling their mum that they are staying at their mate's house for tea when she is half way through cooking it.

And leaving every fucking light in the house on and then going out.

And opening the window when their room is too hot instead of turning down the radiator.

and downloading so much shit on the family computer that it takes half an hour to load up bluemoon.

and leaving dirty pots in their room until we actually run out of mugs and glasses.

and not being able to take their dirty washing the seven feet from their bedroom door to the dirty washing basket in the bathroom.

except for towels, which instead of putting on a towel rack to dry they leave on their bedroom floor in a damp pile for a week until it starts to smell. they put THAT in the washing basket alright.

I'm going to stop now before I have them all adopted.

Slow walkers

People who read a book/newspaper/text whilst walking

People who jump on to an already packed tube carriage when they could have waited for the next tube train which is 1/2 mins away

people on the tube who think making room to open up their free shitty metro newspaper is a priority as opposed to moving up for other people

Metro newspaper

The tube

Swales lives said:
Kris_Musampa said:
In a queue in a shop for the till, the fukin bastards in front of you who buy stuff costing a couple of quid with a fukin card!! Get some fukin CASH!!! Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

I know I know.... even worse for me are fuckin' wimmin at cashpoints!
You don't need a full fuckin' statement you woman! and don't put that fuckin' card back in...Nooooo, so now she gets a tenner out!! aaaaargggh and now she's waiting for a bastard receipt!

Aaaaaaaarrrghhh! next time this happens, I'm gonna smash you across the back of the head with a shovel, I'm in a rush you twat!

This ^^^^^ Call me old fashioned but why cant they have men only check out tills. Also those families who treat shopping as a day out and walk down the aisles so no other can get past!

The Flash said:
Swales lives said:
Kris_Musampa said:
In a queue in a shop for the till, the fukin bastards in front of you who buy stuff costing a couple of quid with a fukin card!! Get some fukin CASH!!! Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

I know I know.... even worse for me are fuckin' wimmin at cashpoints!
You don't need a full fuckin' statement you woman! and don't put that fuckin' card back in...Nooooo, so now she gets a tenner out!! aaaaargggh and now she's waiting for a bastard receipt!

Aaaaaaaarrrghhh! next time this happens, I'm gonna smash you across the back of the head with a shovel, I'm in a rush you twat!

Even worse than this are the bints that queue in shops to purchase items they have themselves selected. Yet when the cashier says "That'll be £29.99 please", they look blank for a few seconds and then have to fucking rummage in a handbag, for a purse that is almost the size of the handbag, struggle to open the purse and then fuck about deciding which card to put it on and then decide to pay cash, prompting the need to open every fucking zipped compartment to find the fucking cash!!

Women, if you decide to buy something, HAVE FUCKING PAYMENT READY BEFORE YOU GET TO THE TILL!! YOU HAVE TIME IN THE QUEUE TO DO THIS. TWATS!

100% This, does my fucking head in. Fuckers.

mcmanus said:
Not remembering which way a door opens in my flat. After fucking 4 yours.

On a similar theme, the taps in our downstairs toilet turn on clockwise, the ones in our upstairs toilet turn anti clockwise. 2 years I've lived in the house and I still cover myself in water by turning them on full instead of off every time I use them. After washing my hands I find myself stood there for 5 seconds staring at the fucking things trying to remember which way they turn. And then still getting it wrong.

foxy said:
Slow walkers

People who read a book/newspaper/text whilst walking

People who jump on to an already packed tube carriage when they could have waited for the next tube train which is 1/2 mins away

people on the tube who think making room to open up their free shitty metro newspaper is a priority as opposed to moving up for other people

Metro newspaper

The tube

I think you can count every person to ever have lived in London to agree to that list

Kris_Musampa said:

I don't know what century you're living in, but in the vast majority of cases it is far quicker to pay on card than arse about getting the proper change. I know, I've worked in a shop and people paying on card move much faster than those people opening up there purse/wallet and digging for coins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.