Small things that drive you round the effin twist

ninjamonkey said:
I refuse to wait at a zebra crossing. It's the law, I won't back down if a car doesn't look like stopping either, you will either stop for me or you will be going to prison for killing me. It annoys me seeing people wait for literally minutes before somebody finally obeys the law and stops.

The fuckers do that over here, just fucking walk out, no looking, no nothing, no thanks, no kiss my arse, causes fucking chaos,and it's Ok to do it......shoot the bastards at birth.

WEMBLEY76 said:
People who say like in the wrong way,for example " I was like annoyed when she said that" what the fuck does adding like to every effing sentence mean ?
People who are in agreement with what you are saying - say "yeah yeah" over the top of you to get you to shut up talking earlier.
People who say "laters" instead of goodbye.
People who say "happy days" (once overheard Rags saying this in a pub) so
link it to them for some strange reason.
The twatty Wembley goal announcer,far too cheesy.
People who say "exactly" as a means to end a conversation.

^^^ exactamundo, amigo...

Women buying things at the shop/supermarket/bar. Its like theyve forgotten that they actually have to pay for what theyve got. They pack everything away nicely, or move everything away like drinks to the table or bags to the trolley. Then it starts.
Check the price.
Move handbag to a flat surface.
Open handbag.
Search for purse.
Remove purse.
Open purse.
Check price again.
Search for closest possible amount of currency to the said price.
Pay.
Put change in purse.
Close purse.
Return purse to handbag.
Close handbag.
Pick up handbag.
Then, and only then, begin to get out of the flipping way so better prepared male customer can swiftly go about his business.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Women buying things at the shop/supermarket/bar. Its like theyve forgotten that they actually have to pay for what theyve got. They pack everything away nicely, or move everything away like drinks to the table or bags to the trolley. Then it starts.
Check the price.
Move handbag to a flat surface.
Open handbag.
Search for purse.
Remove purse.
Open purse.
Check price again.
Search for closest possible amount of currency to the said price.
Pay.
Put change in purse.
Close purse.
Return purse to handbag.
Close handbag.
Pick up handbag.
Then, and only then, begin to get out of the flipping way so better prepared male customer can swiftly go about his business.

sexist! never use a purse or handbag myself,thats what pockets are for

People who put new posts on here about things that annoy you. I am meant to be working and yet I feel compelled to type this....... arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Having to make the best part of a 4 hour round trip to pick up my idiot son at midnight because the mate he was supposed to be staying with let him down and sloped off without telling him, leaving him stranded in fucking Congleton. All the trains had finished so muggins here had to drive from Barnsley to collect him. I didn't get home until 4 fucking AM this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.