Small things that drive you round the effin twist

bluevengence said:
Twats at the front of the queue at traffic lights then take ages to get going
when the lights turn green and by the time you get there they turn red

If the gormless ***** had their wits about them you could get another fooking
10 cars through

Fucking with you on this one! Proper pisses me off.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:29 pm --<br /><br />
Cheese Butty said:
And people who write could of or should of instead of could have or should have.

hospical

coffee jars almost identical to gravy browning jars

drivers who put fuel in then do a months shopping. Slowly

people who have the entire works lottery tickets to put on, then spend an age choosing scratchcards, and then barely move out of the way as they feverishly start scratching, it's even worse if they have a winner

Grey ponytails ffs

Short corners, they never work

Drivers who piss about trying to back into a parking spot in super-market carpark

Go compare adverts

bellbuzzer said:
coffee jars almost identical to gravy browning jars

drivers who put fuel in then do a months shopping. Slowly

people who have the entire works lottery tickets to put on, then spend an age choosing scratchcards, and then barely move out of the way as they feverishly start scratching, it's even worse if they have a winner

Grey ponytails ffs

Short corners, they never work

Drivers who piss about trying to back into a parking spot in super-market carpark

Go compare adverts

this pisses me off too!!! WHY? if you drive in head first, when you come back with your shopping the first thing you come to is the boot...where you're going to put the bloody shopping anyway gggrrr

People, and it's mostly women who insist on parking on both sides of the road about 2 yards from school when waiting for the kids to finish, it makes driving past like a fukin slalom course and it's YOUR kids that you are putting in danger, walk to school for them,lazy twats.

- People in front of me at the cashpoint, why do they fuck*ng take so long ?? seem to press every option , stare at the screen for 5 minutes, withdraw a tenner and leave the receipt hanging there.

- People shouting abuse at there own players

- People on Bluemoon constantly asking me why don't i join the west ham forum instead ''you cockney twunt ''

- cheap bin bags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.