Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Re: Smalling; "City will crumble"

looking forward to opening that book of quote's from ex managers players
from skysports/bbc and the manager/players of utd

All these quotes, all the bile, all the nonsense. To me it seems more like they are trying to convince themselves than trying to convince city.

Well from what I saw of United, they were very lucky not to be 3-1 down against a very poor Arsenal team. I couldn't help thinking that, if they gave those chances to almost any other top 7/8 team - or a team with full backs - they'd struggle.
They're shitting it. Of the great United teams of the past who've seen it and done it all, who is left that's playing regularly - Evra, Giggs, Scholes, and Rooney. The rest are johnny come lately's, injured, shyte or all three..
Nothing to fear but referees! Keep out of trouble and the title's ours for the taking.

there gettin desperate the rednose clowns! i mean that dive ov grannyshaggers was one ov the worse ive ever seen.
ive got two ideal dream endings for us n ime not sure which one ide prefer
1)we beat the scum at home to win the title
2)we win it the game before and old whisky nose,camel face, wiggs,potato head and the rest of the shite hav to clap us out in front ov about 47000 blues n a small gathering of ushited.

if u dont hav a dream how can make a dream come true!

danburge82 said:
This morning on the 08:00 news, Chris Smalling said if United keep picking up the points eventually "City will crumble".

If I was in the City squad (in our heads we all are really aren't we?!), all I'd need is Brian Kidd, David Platt or the bossman himself to pin that on a wall at the training ground so that I could see that comment every day to spur me on until the end of the season.

Thanks Chris!

That's not a good idea, some players may injure themselves laughing.

lordloverocket said:
there gettin desperate the rednose clowns! i mean that dive ov grannyshaggers was one ov the worse ive ever seen.
ive got two ideal dream endings for us n ime not sure which one ide prefer
1)we beat the scum at home to win the title
2)we win it the game before and old whisky nose,camel face, wiggs,potato head and the rest of the shite hav to clap us out in front ov about 47000 blues n a small gathering of ushited.

if u dont hav a dream how can make a dream come true!

Im pretty sure that a team doesn't have to do that and if it was the case slur would never allow it to be

and if they didnt it would show what a small team they are and what a small man he is.

poor, deluded chap. The only way we would crumble is if there was a nationwide witch hunt to ban half our team.......oh, hang on a minute!

Without tempting fate, the hardest game was yesterday. With Yaya, Kompany and a full squad we are through the hardest part now, this league is going to go down to the United game at home by the looks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.