Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
MCFC-alan88 said:
7194069354_30fd4435ee_o.gif

Magic!<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 am --<br /><br />
dazdon said:
I bet Smalling feels small now.

He's been indoctrinated into the yernited mentality and couldn't see the wood for the fuckin' great big blue trees.

He's a shit player who talks a whole load of shit!

Not read the thread but my mates whos a blue bumped into him in parrswood bowling and apparently he said City would win the title, makes you wonder. Or is that just me ?

I remember when City was at the start of the season , after a few weeks on first place Evra said: " The Premier League is not a sprint its a maraton"

So run Evra run...

r.soleofsalford said:
dennishasdoneit said:
who is chris smalling anyway?

isnt he the cousin of the united player chris appalling

listen chrissie crumble, you stand need to be talking to the press spouting bollocks about our team of international stars..you,ve only been in the game 5 mins and not long out of non-league football so shut the fuck up.
What gives you the right to pass comment on top footballers like yaya,mario,tevez, .players who have won the world cup, champions league and domestic league titles in more than one country.

who are you anyway? oh thats right, your the donkey centre back who tevez put on his arse and skipped round with one drop of his shoulder ,on the way to opening the scoring for city against fulham..your composed performance that afternoon really showed you know the art of defending...

fast forward a couple of years later, at the etihad in the manchester derby and there you are again, being made to look like a rookie defender by our captain..outwitted at the corner which led to our goal.

chrissie crumble, sort your own game out before passing comment on others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.