Smalling the terrorist

The only thing I can't understand is why he apologised. He was at a fancy dress party in his own house FFS.

It's not as if he'd gone to the local mosque dressed like that.

SWP's back said:
foetus said:
morleyswife said:
Has bottles of Jagermeister around his neck. Obviously fancy dress as a jager bomb
True. Although it doesn't offend me personally, it's not a very smart thing for a footballer to be dressing as is it?
I'm obviously in a minority here but I'm not in the least arsed about it.

Not newsworthy in the slightest. Plenty of people were dressed as Jaegar Bombers this and last year.

Much a thread about nothing.
No you're not alone...much a do about nowt if you ask me...the outrage on here is due to him being a rag...Mario got some shit for wearing a T-Shirt last year with a gun on it, and i thought that was sensationalist journalism at its best...I think I will put this in the same category....and why have the shitty Sun waited until now to show the picture if they have had it since the end of October, The Sun at its finest....scummy twats

Much to do about nothing. No right minded person should be offended.....but....he's a rag twat... make him have it!!!

And then its the only time in his life he has had the chance to terrorise the opposition!

Could you imagine the gnashing of teeth if it was Mario...?

Even though he is a rag ****, it would be a piss take if anything came of this.

Half expect The Sun to run the headline Suicide Bummer above both Smalling /Hitzleberger stories.

What's the difference between Chris Smalling and Ryan Giggs? Giggs believes in 72 virgins before death

foetus said:
gy2ybanu.jpg
Everyone in the country now thinks he's a prick, he's even being called a "loser" and an "idiot" by The Sun newspaper, and he plays for United, life probably doesn't get any worse!

(It's not a big deal really though, is it? I mean would anyone really be offended by it?)

KippaxCitizen said:
foetus said:
Everyone in the country now thinks he's a prick, he's even being called a "loser" and an "idiot" by The Sun newspaper, and he plays for United, life probably doesn't get any worse!

(It's not a big deal really though, is it? I mean would anyone really be offended by it?)
I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.