Smartwatch... Garmin or ?

BigJoe#1

Mrs BigJoe#1 is looking to get a new smartwatch and would appreciate any advice.

Looking to ditch the Fitbit Versa 4 and get a Garmin Swim 2.

The Fitbit seems hopeless and at counting lengths and is crap, it's Fitbit predecessor was much more reliable so its destined to be scrapped.

Looking at the Garmin Swim 2 anyone have any experience, particularly regarding the swimming side of things?

TIA.

Mrs BigJoe#1 is looking to get a new smartwatch and would appreciate any advice.

The Fitbit seems hopeless and at counting lengths and is crap, it's Fitbit predecessor was much more reliable so its destined to be scrapped.

Looking at the Garmin Swim 2 anyone have any experience, particularly regarding the swimming side of things?

TIA.
I wear my Garmin all the time including in the shower - never had a problem

TIA.
I agree Fitbit Versa 4 is shite. I've got one but only because it was free from Google.

Iv got a Garmin forerunner and it’s a decent piece of kit , used it for my 100km back in 2022 and didn’t need a charge , also use it for swimming , you can edit the length of pool and also use it for open water , tracks trail runs along with most other cardio and weights etc etc , I bought the music version but to be honest iv never actually used that function.

Another vote for the Garmin - superb piece of kit. I have the 745 but really use it for running/other sports rather than swimming but it's absolutely brilliant. I've worn it whilst swimming but as I'm not really a swimmer I've never bothered with the stats but it's had no problems in the pool and can take a fair whack as well.

I know a couple of lads who have had Fitbits and they broke quite quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.