Smartwatch... Garmin or ?

Amazfit are great watches but in my experience very unreliable, I have had 3 , all had to be repaired under warranty.

So I went to Garmin , a Venu 2 , faultless performance and highly recommend.

None.

Pointless stat generators.

Totally agree. I run and swim for fun and to maintain a reasonable level of fitness for an FOC.
I want to enjoy my surroundings, look and listen out for hazards and be aware of my breathing rather than being distracted by stats.
I get a weekly time from Parkrun to indicate my progress, but I'm certainly aware of all the variables around different courses, weather diet, hydration, sleep quality etc.
When swimming, I count my lengths in my head, and stop once I've reached my target or run out of time.

I’ve got a Garmin Vivoactive 4. Only cost £90 and having already had an expensive Apple Watch, the Garmin is much better.

Garmin Fenix 5 and have a Apple Watch.

Garmin is a beast, does the lot!

I had a Fitbit 2 and 3 then the Mrs got an Apple Watch, I never ever imagined I would want one but then got one as a present and now love it. Not sure how it compares with Garmin for the sporty types but it does all the stuff I want and can take calls, set timers, pay for stuff etc . I am an Apple Watch convert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.