Smiling at fellow Blues

Marvin said:
I'm still to see a single Utd shirt since Sunday. Not one.

they used to mill about ashton new road after they'd won on tv or city had had a bad result. they disappeared after the sick swan and only a couple were out when they had their 8 point lead. they were all armchair plastics of course. now firmly put in their place.

I've just been past a local park 7 kids kicking a football about and 4 was wearing City shirts, went to take my daughter to play at her friends house after school and 3 lads playing football on the street wearing City shirts !!! The youngest scored a goal and ran off saying " Agueroooooo"
They all seen my city jacket and gave me the thumbs up !

Unfucking heard of in Lancaster !

My postman who is Red saw me this morning and shook my hand and said although he was disappointed he had seldom seen such an exciting season and he congratulated me (well I can't take all the credit!). It really pisses you off when you realise that not all Reds are ignorant - some of them are hard working nice people.
I pray that we will always hope for success and not expect success. I really hope that we can learn from the United and Chelsea syndrome and remember the bad times and not expect the good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.