Smoke bombs

Muffin or barm?

Seems a smoke bomb was let off after one of the goals tonight by one of the 1894 mob.

Completely pointless if you're going to go and stand somewhere random that isn't with your pals, then set it off and run off scared in case you get caught and thrown out.

Seemed a bit bothered when getting called out that it was you and having to get your 2 pals to stare at other people in the area because you didn't fancy letting it off where you stand yourself.

Seems a smoke bomb was let off after one of the goals tonight by one of the 1894 mob.

Completely pointless if you're going to go and stand somewhere random that isn't with your pals, then set it off and run off scared in case you get caught and thrown out.

Seemed a bit bothered when getting called out that it was you and having to get your 2 pals to stare at other people in the area because you didn't fancy letting it off where you stand yourself.
How do people smuggle them in, I'm curious as I'm 51 and can't manage to smuggle a bottle of water in?

How do people smuggle them in, I'm curious as I'm 51 and can't manage to smuggle a bottle of water in?
Home fans don't get patted down and if they did they just use an under 16 who won't at away games due to safeguarding.

Well they do always smell a bit eggy! Perish the thought!
I couldn't fit one up my Anus even after all the years the wife has been pegging me.
Well they do always smell like an eggy fart! Perish the thought!
Probably the sulphur or irritable bowel syndrome. Do these young lads realise they'll be putting tampons up their arse if they keep using it as a smuggling hideout.

I mean it's not the first time anyone's set off a smoke bomb. Not a huge issue for me. Although don't chuck them on the pitch and cause a pause in the game.

I mean it's not the first time anyone's set off a smoke bomb. Not a huge issue for me. Although don't chuck them on the pitch and cause a pause in the game.
Villa game after either the 1st or 2nd goal (or both) and we still needed to score but had to fuck around waiting for flares to be cleared off the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.