Smoke bombs

Seems a smoke bomb was let off after one of the goals tonight by one of the 1894 mob.

Completely pointless if you're going to go and stand somewhere random that isn't with your pals, then set it off and run off scared in case you get caught and thrown out.

Seemed a bit bothered when getting called out that it was you and having to get your 2 pals to stare at other people in the area because you didn't fancy letting it off where you stand yourself.

How do you know the smoke bomb was let off by one of the '1894 MOB'? MOB?

I’m to old to risk a ban for letting one off, but it’s just a bit of exuberance, although some dick head let one off in the bogs last season, in mixed in lovely with the tobacco and cannabis smoke

Seems a smoke bomb was let off after one of the goals tonight by one of the 1894 mob.

Completely pointless if you're going to go and stand somewhere random that isn't with your pals, then set it off and run off scared in case you get caught and thrown out.

Seemed a bit bothered when getting called out that it was you and having to get your 2 pals to stare at other people in the area because you didn't fancy letting it off where you stand yourself.
I wouldn’t be referring to them as a “mob”. They strike me as a group of people who do more than anyone to try and improve the atmosphere at our home games. I’d refer to them as the 1894 group not the 1894 mob. A bit of respect to the group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.