smokescreen

de niro said:
felixbg said:
we did it last transfer window, we used Berbatov as a smoke screen then pulled robinho out of the blue. De Niro's been saying all along that his reliable source say's something really really really big is set to happen and unlike most of the crap spouting ITK's he's someone you can trust. Personally im really excited.
i am going to go and see him tomorrow and ring his neck till he tells me wtf is going on.

:-) go for it

What could be bigger than signing one of the top players in the world? As an attacking player i think Messi is the only player in the world better than Kaka and we won't be getting Messi. No chance this is a smokescreen, somethings gone on today which has lead to the deal not happening and whether thats Milan wanting more money or Kaka turning us down etc i don't know

rastus said:
Lol, smokescreen for Bellamy worked perfectly.
But in fairness we wasted so much time on Ronaldinho, let down, only to sign one of the graetest players in the world.
Yep its a smoke screen, I really do think we have lined up something special.

Like who?

Pam said:
rastus said:
But in fairness we wasted so much time on Ronaldinho, let down, only to sign one of the graetest players in the world.

Like who?

berbatov

de niro said:
felixbg said:
we did it last transfer window, we used Berbatov as a smoke screen then pulled robinho out of the blue. De Niro's been saying all along that his reliable source say's something really really really big is set to happen and unlike most of the crap spouting ITK's he's someone you can trust. Personally im really excited.
i am going to go and see him tomorrow and ring his neck till he tells me wtf is going on.

:-) go for it

Pam said:
rastus said:

Like who?

Take your pick Pam, I just dont think this highly unlikely deal was going to be all or nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.