Smoking In Toilets

njblue

Now more than ever it's important for people to respect others young and old to protect them from coronavirus. With this in mind surely the mass groups of people that smoke in the toilets around the ground will stop doing so to protect other people. I am worried that maybe they won't and people will be faced with the same cloud of smoke when entering and breathing other peoples smoke in a confined area. If people do continue to smoke in the toilets then they should be reported and thrown out....what is the general feeling about this?

Now more than ever it's important for people to respect others young and old to protect them from coronavirus. With this in mind surely the mass groups of people that smoke in the toilets around the ground will stop doing so to protect other people. I am worried that maybe they won't and people will be faced with the same cloud of smoke when entering and breathing other peoples smoke in a confined area. If people do continue to smoke in the toilets then they should be reported and thrown out....what is the general feeling about this?

Snitches get stitches!

grass

Totally agree with you. Smoking in public enclosed spaces is socially unacceptable. Had to put up with this at Wembley during half time, and although wearing a mask I avoided the majority of passive smoke, my clothes still smelt vile afterwards.

I don't smoke and it's grim when you walk in an away end toilets and your met with a cloud of smoke, but what does smoking in the toilets have to do with Corona Virus.

I smoke like a chimney but don't smoke in public places, if you can't go a couple of hours without a cig you need to quit or not go to the matches or any other venue that requires you not to smoke.

At home I have a designated smoking spot in the kitchen near an extractor fan (Haven't gone as far as getting a smoking jacket yet though) what annoys me is that before we have visitors I warn them that I smoke and all have been fine, the kitchen is a fair distance from the lounge.

There was one noticeable exception when a relative was popping round and asked if I not smoke at all, not even in the garden because of the health of her and her child. The simple way around that was to ask her not to bother coming round, caused a fuss at the time but I wont have people telling me what to do in my own house.

Worst thing is that she smoked weed, she explained that it wasn't real smoking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.