Smoking In Toilets

I'm pretty certain that the law doesn't accommodate the concept of an indoor and enclosed designated smoking area. It would have to be open to the elements to a certain degree. One way round it is to permit smoking on the spirals going up to levels two and three but then you're going to upset the non-smokers who have to use them and the smokers in level one who don't have access. I'm guessing here but it's possible that Premier League regulations may totally ban smoking within stadiums anyway even if there's a legal loophole that would theoretically allow it.
As has been suggested, it's poor form if a smoker can't do without for a couple of hours. I quit about five years ago and always managed that fine - though long haul flights (remember those) were a total nightmare!
I am sure I read somewhere that it is a City of Manchester bye law about smoking on the Etihad Campus and other such areas.

I don't smoke and it's grim when you walk in an away end toilets and your met with a cloud of smoke, but what does smoking in the toilets have to do with Corona Virus.
Breathing in a gob full of smoke that has come out of someones gob? Anyone could catch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.