Smoking In Toilets

I had to give up smoking and go cold Turkey in summer 2003 cos I was a 50 a day smoker and I knew I couldn’t watch City and not smoke (with the move to COMS). My brother is a probation officer and he was told on a training course one time that nicotine is something like 12 times more addictive than heroin (not sure how they measure that) and then add in all the other addictive additives they put in to get people hooked, I do sympathise with smokers but I don’t condone it, just explaining the addictive nature of cigarettes
IMG_4803.jpeg

A new low for the south stand bogs today.

Piss overflowing from the urinals, the sinks blocked with vomit everywhere, and couldn’t fucking breathe with the cig smoke including TWO cunts in city uniform smoking.

And that’s BEFORE FUCKING KICKOFF at 12.15 in the afternoon.

Absolutely fucking disgraceful.

Piss overflowing from the urinals, the sinks blocked with vomit everywhere, and couldn’t fucking breathe with the cig smoke including TWO cunts in city uniform smoking.

Was the South stand bogs better than the Kippax ones at Maine Road ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.