Smoking ....yes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are refering to COMS;
Last season,I complained 6 times (6 different matches) about the morons who think it's ok to turn the toilets into a smoking area.The stewards don't seem to want to know.The usual answers "Write to the club",shrugged shoulders,"I'll sort it in a minute,mate",ect,ect.Install smoke alarms in the toilets,or have a steward on duty in there.

hrgiger said:
If you are refering to COMS;
Last season,I complained 6 times (6 different matches) about the morons who think it's ok to turn the toilets into a smoking area.The stewards don't seem to want to know.The usual answers "Write to the club",shrugged shoulders,"I'll sort it in a minute,mate",ect,ect.Install smoke alarms in the toilets,or have a steward on duty in there.

referring to the tiny bogs at Ewood and not even having an anti smoking rant just making a statement on how bad it was.

grow up, people want to smoke and if there wasnt a stupid f'ing ban then nobody would suffer

JonnyQuest said:
grow up, people want to smoke and if there wasnt a stupid f'ing ban then nobody would suffer

why dont you grow up and see that people want the game and society rid of these lepers.
how can no one suffer when the place would be full of smoke?

Sprinklers connected to smoke alarms would sort the problem out.

Makes me laugh when I read somewhere that fans are ejected every game for smoking at COMS. against Bolton was on tier 3 went to the loo by the spiral people where smoking in full view of the steward she was stood there doing nowt they hadn't even bothered to go in the loo to light up which as an asthmatic was a god send as most games I end up having an attack because of it and my condition is well under control usually

Should be an automatic 2 grand fine that would stop the anti social, digusting smelling, think only of themselves , can't go 90 minutes without a fix, tw@ts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.