Sneider - Anyone watch the match last night

Big G

I know his name has been brought up time and again, I watched bits of last nights game and whenever I did and Holland had the ball he was involved, being busy, being active, and 2 important things was he was finding his man and being composed, no matter where he was on the pitch,
Surely he is a must have for us.

He was only half fit too.

The Madrid squad got food poisoning on their flight back from the states.

Big G said:
I know his name has been brought up time and again, I watched bits of last nights game and whenever I did and Holland had the ball he was involved, being busy, being active, and 2 important things was he was finding his man and being composed, no matter where he was on the pitch,
Surely he is a must have for us.

Who would you drop to put him in? (just out of interest)

Van der Vaart looked very good last night and for £10m would be great for us.Plus he wants a move to.Ideal player to bring on in midfield if Ireland or anyone comes off.

Van der Vaart looked very good last night and for £10m would be great for us.Plus he wants a move to.Ideal player to bring on in midfield if Ireland or anyone comes off.

This a worry I have with City fans going forward. While I agree Ireland was fantastic last season and fully deserved his player of the year both of these players are as good as Ireland, Snjieder is probably better and therefore would warrant a place in the first 11 ahead of Ireland. That would really upset a lot of people but this is what is going to happen in the near future if we are to be successful.

This a worry I have with City fans going forward. While I agree Ireland was fantastic last season and fully deserved his player of the year both of these players are as good as Ireland, Snjieder is probably better and therefore would warrant a place in the first 11 ahead of Ireland. That would really upset a lot of people but this is what is going to happen in the near future if we are to be successful.

EastStand110 said:

Unfortunately I agree, the signs are already there for Richards, Ned and even possibly SWP!! We cant have it both ways, we're either serious about getting to the top by any means necessary or we're not. It's onwards and upwards from now on if we want to achieve our full potential.

Hughes will have to perform a delicate balancing act to keep the natives from revolting if he drops too many of the academy players at once, but I think if we can quickly get into some kind of form, even if the academy products are not involved all will be forgotten very soon.

People have very short memories!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.