Sneijder (continued)

unexpected item said:
Sneijder to the rags with Nike paying some of his wages (would set an interesting precedent for our high wages, maybe?) and Inter using the money to buy Tevez perhaps?

Story spun in the rag press as how baconface has pulled a masterstroke and strengthened his squad while at the same time weakening his noisy neighbours, I reckon.
This story's two weeks old. It's a slow news day so the Rag press are just rehashing any old drivel to fill the column inches.......

Mancio said:
zangatangring said:
Mancio said:
he'll not play a useless friedly tomorrow. hardly significative. ATM there are no rumors here about him.

Mancio, so are you our resident italian correspondent?

If so, this may be off topic but did Balo ever truly show an undeniable world class match performance?

Balo is widely considered the current best Italian player. and not by accident.

now I know that Italian football is poor and we have no heroes like Rooney but if everybody here thinks balo is world class there will be a reason ..
Not everybody does, count me out and I'm sure Di Natale and De Rossi, along with a few others might justifiably piss their sides at the suggestion!

Neil McNab said:
Mancio said:
zangatangring said:
Mancio, so are you our resident italian correspondent?

If so, this may be off topic but did Balo ever truly show an undeniable world class match performance?

Balo is widely considered the current best Italian player. and not by accident.

now I know that Italian football is poor and we have no heroes like Rooney but if everybody here thinks balo is world class there will be a reason ..
Not everybody does, count me out and I'm sure Di Natale and De Rossi, along with a few others might justifiably piss their sides at the suggestion!

since when are you italian ?

and , BTW , if you come in italy and say di natale and de rossi are better than balotelli you can have an entire nation pissing onself laughing

My rag mate has just said to me that sneijder is in manchester. He says dutch news are reporting this, he asked if he was coming to us, so im guessing if its true the dutch don't know if he's here to sign for us are them dicks. Im on my phone so i can't search to see if its true. Don't shoot the messenger.

manairport Manchester Airport
Just to be clear, @manairport has not seen Sneijder today.
53 minutes ago

LoveCity said:
manairport Manchester Airport
Just to be clear, @manairport has not seen Sneijder today.
53 minutes ago
It might be another fergie kidnapping. Bag over the head blacked out car. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.