Sneijder (continued)

Soulboy said:
Seosa said:
Soulboy said:
Nice racist stereotype...

He's right though tbf. Regarding Gypsies.

Just out of interest, how many cars have you bought from gypsies?

I have never considered purchasing from Gypsies, though I know people who have in desperation and have greatly regretted it, plus I have come across some rather foul Gypsies personally.

Seosa said:
Soulboy said:
Seosa said:
He's right though tbf. Regarding Gypsies.

I have never considered purchasing from Gypsies, though I know people who have in desperation and have greatly regretted it, plus I have come across some rather foul Gypsies personally.

...but do they track back?....

york away to this! said:
Seosa said:
Soulboy said:

The horse would have some difficulties doing so

Seosa said:
york away to this! said:
Seosa said:

The horse would have some difficulties doing so

of course - would be more of a trot......

york away to this! said:
Seosa said:
Soulboy said:

No,but their caravans can !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.