Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

zangatangring said:
Sucre said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini said we will sign midfielder and winger, so if Sneijder went to the rags then Nasri will be the midfielder. But who is going to be the new winger ?
Nasri is the winger, people need to get that into their heads.

Nasri isn't a winger.
Lol, congrats, you're an idiot.

zangatangring said:
Sucre said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini said we will sign midfielder and winger, so if Sneijder went to the rags then Nasri will be the midfielder. But who is going to be the new winger ?
Nasri is the winger, people need to get that into their heads.

Nasri isn't a winger.

That is where he plays for Le Arse - Wiltshire and Fabregas play midfield - Nasri plays a more creative role in the mdfield (his favorite postion allegedly) when he plays for France

Get Nasri he can play both positions

Funny things is he prefers the middle because he gets more of the ball and like that control but to be honest, he's not really a world beater there. I honestly doubt that its Arsenal's team that made look gash in the middle. He just lacks the passing range and vision but maybe he'd be fine there in a different system.

Not a winger. Kind of a dumb post there. Maybe you meant not an out and out winger. Even that is kind pushing it as he possesses the qualities. He prefers midfield Zantangrin (or however your name is) but he's sooo much better on the wing (right) every time I've seen him.

jjeangi said:
Not a winger. Kind of a dumb post there. Maybe you meant not an out and out winger. Even that is kind pushing it as he possesses the qualities. He prefers midfield Zantangrin (or however your name is) but he's sooo much better on the wing (right) every time I've seen him.

I'm using 'winger' in the context he used it.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 pm --<br /><br />
sniff said:
zangatangring said:
Sucre said:
Lol, congrats, you're an idiot.

I won't even bother.... Someone else prove him wrong..

He wouldnt listen.

Thanks mate, guess that's that.

Blue Haze said:
Eto'o looks nailed on to join Anzhi, so I think Sneijder moving is out of the question unless Moratti wants a fan revolt and mid-table status.

He will have a hard enough time coping with the loss of Eto'o.

Perfect. We give them Tevez. United don't get Wes and with the Tevez (and Ade, SWP, and Ned) money, we get Lavezzi, Mata and Nasri and end up with a net spend of around 25 million pounds for the entire window. I just don't see why this isn't happening. Makes perfect sense to me...what am I missing?

BlueJill said:
Blue Haze said:
Eto'o looks nailed on to join Anzhi, so I think Sneijder moving is out of the question unless Moratti wants a fan revolt and mid-table status.

He will have a hard enough time coping with the loss of Eto'o.

Perfect. We give them Tevez. United don't get Wes and with the Tevez (and Ade, SWP, and Ned) money, we get Lavezzi, Mata and Nasri and end up with a net spend of around 25 million pounds for the entire window. I just don't see why this isn't happening. Makes perfect sense to me...what am I missing?

a few brain cells ?? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.