Snow - School Closures

LongsightM13 said:
Teachers are the laziest breed of human apart from Scousers. Any excuse to add to their third of the year on holiday

If you think its such a easy job why are you not doing it?

alib said:
brass neck said:
those who cant teach...teach gym...was the line...school of rock.....made me pisss that....

well Ive done all sorts of jobs, from labouring, to delivering spuds, to sales to paper rounds, to shelf stacking, to driving etc etc and in my experience of the world of work there is good and bad in all proffesions...
Yes some teachers are lazy, yes some take the piss....the majority I'm afraid to break it to you are VERY hard working, work many many hours a week ( i do 60) many train for there job out of there own pocket, many are subjected to the most unbelievable behaviors from kids AND parents alike and act like saints......ther isn't many who could do it take it from me...they are a very special breed and a profession that is easy to take cheap shots at....

and I'm one who couldn't be a teacher!!!

what gets me are the ones who don't want to work - my daughter told me that when she went in on Monday she saw 2 teachers punching the air when the Head announced the school was closing!!!!
Probably coz the kids are little shits and who'd wanna be near the little mouthy fuckers?
You seem to have something against teachers when you clearly know fuck all about what they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.