Snowing big style here in Winsford

You’re joking aren’t you? Winsford is a right little inbred Scouse-overspill shithole.

Twenty odd years ago when I worked for a discount toiletry and household wholesaler, I called into two chemists in Winsford, one in the town centre and the other on the outskirts in a small shopping centre
The one on the outskirts was the only store open til late and it sold all kind of stuff, including blank video tapes
The woman who did the buying told me one late night she was the only member of shop staff on duty and a lad came in, picked up his prescription, he walked down the shop, grabbed an arm full of the blank videos and walked out
She saw him and shouted "hey!" and he was going to go after him but thought the wiser
About ten seconds later the door opened and the videos got launched into the store and a voice shouted "they're a load of fucking shite anyway"

Which brings me onto another story from another employer
I worked with a real hardcore Liverpool fan from Norris Green and he told me all about Liverpool's European exploits and adventures. They really were scumbags
He also told me about trips to English grounds and how they would steal anything, such as at a motorway services and the individual portions of cake that are laid out. The scousers would pick them off the plate and stuff it into their pockets
I asked "why?"
He said "because we can"

Twenty odd years ago when I worked for a discount toiletry and household wholesaler, I called into two chemists in Winsford, one in the town centre and the other on the outskirts in a small shopping centre
The one on the outskirts was the only store open til late and it sold all kind of stuff, including blank video tapes
The woman who did the buying told me one late night she was the only member of shop staff on duty and a lad came in, picked up his prescription, he walked down the shop, grabbed an arm full of the blank videos and walked out
She saw him and shouted "hey!" and he was going to go after him but thought the wiser
About ten seconds later the door opened and the videos got launched into the store and a voice shouted "they're a load of fucking shite anyway"

Which brings me onto another story from another employer
I worked with a real hardcore Liverpool fan from Norris Green and he told me all about Liverpool's European exploits and adventures. They really were scumbags
He also told me about trips to English grounds and how they would steal anything, such as at a motorway services and the individual portions of cake that are laid out. The scousers would pick them off the plate and stuff it into their pockets
I asked "why?"
He said "because we can"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.