So 65 points guarantees CL football

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:
But anyone who can look at a Premier League table will tell you that we're 4th.
like i said r.m very boring .can you play football, don,t think so one of this people who can,t play the game yes you are.m.h was a good manger .good attacking football .weare boring and you no it get a life
fuckin idiot

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:
like i said r.m very boring .can you play football, don,t think so one of this people who can,t play the game yes you are.m.h was a good manger .good attacking football .weare boring and you no it get a life

-- Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 am --

blinkblue said:
Well I'm a bare faced liar then because I don't believe we're boring, just cautious in some games while the new team gets the foundations and basic in order. Next seasons gonna be a fun one, hopefully.
have you been drinking gin

5589_diagnosis_wanker.jpg

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:

Why are you referring to City as 'you' if you are such a die hard? Add to that your not even typing in eligible English I'm pretty sure your just a sad tourist rag bastard with nothing better to do, sound about right?

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:

blinkblue said:
Well I'm a bare faced liar then because I don't believe we're boring, just cautious in some games while the new team gets the foundations and basic in order. Next seasons gonna be a fun one, hopefully.

who put the ball in the.........

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:

blinkblue said:

Don't mean to sound harsh, but please do f#ck off.

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:

You're making a very good case against your own username here pal.

Fourth in the league and in a FA Cup Final suggest to me that we are doing better than under Mark Hughes or recent managers.

Yes we have had money to spend but we are where we are.

45 years old and happy to see where we are than where we were one year ago or more. Enjoy, you never know what tomorrow brings.

speakyourmind said:
MCFC BOB said:
So we're playing 'boring' football, but we sit 4th.

speakyourmind said:
Let's me tell you how it's going to be.we all go on about champs league , will we get out of the group, don,t think so. R. M not good enough 1good player he has signed silva , we will never be champions with r.m at the helm.don't think we will get top 4 next seasons.city are boring. Spent 700 million on players and wages ,stop kidding yourself.we are crap to watch been going city for 39 years and wont be going again next year,12year season ticket.can't watch another year of boring Italian football.

And yet you stuck around under the likes of Ball, Pierce, Clarke etc. Either a Drama Queen or a Masochist. My money is on the former, oh well good luck, try County or Altrincham I reckon they will be quite painful to watch for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.