So 65 points guarantees CL football

eqpkw7.jpg

speakyourmind said:
Let's me tell you how it's going to be.we all go on about champs league , will we get out of the group, don,t think so. R. M not good enough 1good player he has signed silva , we will never be champions with r.m at the helm.don't think we will get top 4 next seasons.city are boring. Spent 700 million on players and wages ,stop kidding yourself.we are crap to watch been going city for 39 years and wont be going again next year,12year season ticket.can't watch another year of boring Italian football.

please somebody ban this rag prick. im sick of them posing as blues, makes me sick.

abu13 said:
The most that Spurs and the dippers can get is 64 points, win against West Ham and we are on 62.
Wrong. Spurs can get 67 pts as they are on 55 pts with 4 games left.

I see it this way: If we can win 2 of our 5 remaining games which would give us 65 pts then Spurs would have to win all their 4 remaining fixtures which I think is highly unlikely - I think Spurs have simply ran out of steam after a long year. They could win 3 and draw 1 but our GD will give us 4th.

Saying that, we must not lose to Spurs at home and give them the opportunity to get back in the race.

speakyourmind said:
Let's me tell you how it's going to be.we all go on about champs league , will we get out of the group, don,t think so. R. M not good enough 1good player he has signed silva , we will never be champions with r.m at the helm.don't think we will get top 4 next seasons.city are boring. Spent 700 million on players and wages ,stop kidding yourself.we are crap to watch been going city for 39 years and wont be going again next year,12year season ticket.can't watch another year of boring Italian football.

Rag

(See what I did there)

You make me laugh , if you think bobby wank will bring us the league and do well in the champion league, you are as thick as you sound can,t handle the truth we need to get rid of him . Because by the end of next season after getting knock out of c. L and might come 4th or5th .could not do it with inter look at his record in c. L . We did not do to well this year in Europe one win away from home. One win this year in the prem away from home . Don,t be as silly as you sound. I am a blue but I have a brain

speakyourmind said:
You make me laugh , if you think bobby wank will bring us the league and do well in the champion league, you are as thick as you sound can,t handle the truth we need to get rid of him . Because by the end of next season after getting knock out of c. L and might come 4th or5th .could not do it with inter look at his record in c. L . We did not do to well this year in Europe one win away from home. One win this year in the prem away from home . Don,t be as silly as you sound. I am a blue but I have a brain
you've yet to convince anyone of that

Once again on BM it as gone down the road of abuse and threats,purely on the basis that some people disagree with someone elses opinions.You can and probably will respond with the same abuse to me after this,but there are certain points that speakyourmind as mentioned that I do actually agree with.I admit that I have never been RM greatest fan and at times some of the football being played was boring at best.His cautious approach to some games,basically "dont lose at all costs" will not be enough to win the Premier League.And I think we will not fare to well in the Champions League if we do qualify,with the current squad we have.But speakyourmind things do take time and to give up your season ticket so easily is maybe the wrong to do,but that is your choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.