So a sub in the 89th minute and no injuries = 7 MINUTES ?

surely my friend you could have seen that one coming 20 years of skytv curruption and counting

Always the same two clubs..United and Chelsea..happened against us last week with Chelsea...was a great game untill the officials decided to give a helping hand AGAIN!

The physio was not on the pitch at any point so the injury time was a joke, what annoyed me more was the free kick they got leading up to Owen's goal it was a clear foul on Tevez and should have been a City free kick.

I would say to all fellow blues that we need to forget the injury time, it was the defending that cost us today, we must learn to see games out if we are to compete at the top table.

"Bellamy scores at 89:55, after the four minutes were signalled. Play wasn't restarted until 91:01 (1:06 time wasted). We won a corner, Anderson was subbed for Carrick (30 seconds). That gives us a total of 1:36 over the original four, and Owen scored at 95:28 (ie 8 seconds short of this)."

This is how one United fan justifies the added time. Its laughable to be quite honest.

Lord BLue said:
maccieblue said:
surely my friend you could have seen that one coming 20 years of skytv curruption and counting

well its not like thats against city...it happens whoever united play against, or so it seems
exactly my point proved

FA united had 2 tough home games agaist Arsenal and us. The FA made sure that FA united got through these 2 games with 6 points no matter what cheating had to be done.

Ther really has to an FA inquiry into this blattant officials cheating teams everytime the go to o** twatford,how 4 mins can translate into nearly 7 then end 16 secs after they score is a disgrace,worse of all to see bacon face laughing and joking with the 4th official after they score,i bet Hughes wanted to tw*t they both.

We wern't beaten today by the rags we were beaten by the officials.

I have never been so angry after a game in my life.

Then the sky reporter tries to say bellamy hit a fan after he scored,why don't they just have a league with just rags,chelsea,liverpool and arsenal and have done with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.