So do we have a Spine?

NICKS BACK

I found this one a difficult question to answer, but all the top teams have had one or had one.

Think Liverpool Riera carragher Gerrard Torres.
Think Chelsea Cech Terry Lampard Drogba
Even United Van der Sar Ferdinand Fletcher Rooney

Closest i can get to one is Given Toure Viera Tevez, which makes me think Viera will be more influential than we think and likely to play more than we think also.

Think players unlikely to be rotated.

Speaking of Viera, is he going to be fit to play some part V Scunny? And is Ade back now?

NICKS BACK said:
I found this one a difficult question to answer, but all the top teams have had one or had one.

Think Liverpool Riera carragher Gerrard Torres.
Think Chelsea Cech Terry Lampard Drogba
Even United Van der Sar Ferdinand Fletcher Rooney

Closest i can get to one is Given Toure Viera Tevez, which makes me think Viera will be more influential than we think and likely to play more than we think also.

Think players unlikely to be rotated.

Toure?
Viera?

Give it to Kompay and De Jong........

Pam said:
Speaking of Viera, is he going to be fit to play some part V Scunny? And is Ade back now?

Should be in theory a nice easy game to ease him in on, bit of real time practice for the real game this week.

By the way lads and ladies a spine is normally only 4 players. Goal defence mid-field and striker.

1st picks on the team sheet and the leaders.

Would have been nice to mention Barry amongst that company but he aint there yet.
Thanks for pm Pam

Pam said:

IIRC Mancini said Ade will be back in the country around Monday.

Having never been lying on the floor of a bus for 20 odd minutes while a group of deranged terrorists unload sub machines at said bus. I have absolutely no idea if he will be mentally ready.

If the lad himself feels he is OK he may get a place on the bench at the swamp. Just incase.

mcmanus said:
Pam said:

IIRC Mancini said Ade will be back in the country around Monday.

Having never been lying on the floor of a bus for 20 odd minutes while a group of deranged terrorists unload sub machines at said bus. I have absolutely no idea if he will be mentally ready.

If the lad himself feels he is OK he may get a place on the bench at the swamp. Just incase.

Haven't you read the 'Ade, get your arse back here' thread or whatever is was called? Apparently he should have been back here playing in the derby on Tuesday because Lampard's mum died 2 minutes before a Chelsea match and he still played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.