So erm that Conspiracy thing!!

The cookie monster said:
fatbloke said:
Mate you're a United fan mascarading as an Oldham fan, if people look through your previous posts they'll make their own judgements on the validity of anything you say on this topic (not just this one thread) and your ability to recall decisions against United from the last 20 years.

Just answer this fatty..

Do you think the fa instructed the refs to make sure we didnt win matches...Yes or No?

If you read my post you would know the answer to that question but you're too busy trying to manipulate a point by taking things out of context.

fatbloke said:
I was one of the "agenda" people and I completely stand by everything I said.

Winning the league or not - with all the decisions for & against us over the last season I would estimate we lost around 8-10 points, equally I think United probably gained around the same points total which would make a 16 point gap. Not just that but you also have to look at the decisions which didn't affect the final result. Now I've never said there is a "definite" agenda/conspiracy/attempted match fixing or whatever else anyone wants to call it but to 100% rule it out I believe is very naive especially after further allegations in Italian football. It's all worked out for us and none of us give a shit because we won the league but to gloss over it and bury your head in the sand and say all the agenda stuff is bollocks is a typical reaction, there's very few on here who didn't doubt whether there could potentially be something in it throughout the course of the season. That "Kompany" decision in the FA Cup was embarrassing, it knocked us out of that competition.
How many points do you think:
Yaya not getting sent off at Chelsea
Lescott not getting sent off at home to Spurs
Balotelli not getting sent of at home to Spurs
Barry not getting sent off at Stoke
(all should have seen red, for sure)
Adam Johnson diving for a penalty at home to Fulham
Dzeko diving for a penalty at home to Sunderland
...would have won us over the course of the season? and these are only the ones i remember off the top of my head.

Oh yes, i distinctly remember walking out of Goodison and hearing loads of Everton fans saying after Kompany had already been booked he should have recieved another yellow for persistent fouling.

There are probably loads more.

sjk2008 said:
fatbloke said:
Mate you're a United fan mascarading as an Oldham fan, if people look through your previous posts they'll make their own judgements on the validity of anything you say on this topic (not just this one thread) and your ability to recall decisions against United from the last 20 years.

Ah, that old classic eh?

What a ridiculous post. Bring up decisions againt United for the last 20 years? Erm, ok. I can bring up a number of questionable decisions in the last few years for sure, I've also brought up decisions back in the early 90's when Hughes robbed us of another cup final appearance. I've also recalled debatable decisions for City games. Does that make me a City fan?

No, you plonker. I'm a football fan.

Go ahead then, have a good look through my posts. I couldn't give a fuck to be honest.

Don't be surprised to find continuity in my posts on this topic, because I don't change my opinion based on the majority. I think you're the narrow minded one sunshine, as you refuse to get into debate with someone opposing your views on said topic and immediately brandish them a rag.

For the record, I posted on here a number of times about how the league wasn't over when a lot of you were going into meltdown post Arsenal, and I also posted that I'd love to see you win the league just to see the reactions of the arrogant fuckers over on Redcafe. Infact, if you take your own advice and look through my posts, you'll probably find them.

I've replied to your post with, what is, my opinion. If you dont want to have a reasonable debate on the matter, that's fine. But the rag jibe is boring and pathetic.

Like I said previously, read my post as a whole.

SJK2008 - You're one person whose opinion I truly couldn't give a damn about because I personally think you're a liar and a WUM judging by your previous posts in different "agenda" threads. I've been on here for 8 years mate, believe me you stand out a mile.

-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 am --

danburge82 said:
fatbloke said:

Winning the league or not - with all the decisions for & against us over the last season I would estimate we lost around 8-10 points, equally I think United probably gained around the same points total which would make a 16 point gap. Not just that but you also have to look at the decisions which didn't affect the final result. Now I've never said there is a "definite" agenda/conspiracy/attempted match fixing or whatever else anyone wants to call it but to 100% rule it out I believe is very naive especially after further allegations in Italian football. It's all worked out for us and none of us give a shit because we won the league but to gloss over it and bury your head in the sand and say all the agenda stuff is bollocks is a typical reaction, there's very few on here who didn't doubt whether there could potentially be something in it throughout the course of the season. That "Kompany" decision in the FA Cup was embarrassing, it knocked us out of that competition.
...would have won us over the course of the season? and these are only the ones i remember off the top of my head.

Oh yes, i distinctly remember walking out of Goodison and hearing loads of Everton fans saying after Kompany had already been booked he should have recieved another yellow for persistent fouling.

Oh we have the man who disappeared from the thread when more than one person predicted a penalty and a red card in the first 10 minutes of United's home game to QPR, lol.

To be fair you're right mate, we have had a few decisions go our way and if you read my post as a whole you'd realise I agreed with you to some extent but again you're not seeing the bigger picture and you're trying to manipulate one section to make your point.

Yaya vs Chelsea - we lost anyway but probably would have been 2-0 up if the foul/penalty against Silva had been correctly given.

Lescott/Balotelli vs Spuds - 2 points I agree.

Barry vs Stoke - the Crouch foul on Barry led to Stoke's opener, changing the whole course of the game so I fail to see your point.

AJ vs Fulham - didn't it finish 4-1 but like you say no one will ever know.

Dzeko vs Sunderland - come the fuck on, it couldn't have been a clearer penalty if he hit him with a baseball bat.

fatbloke said:
sjk2008 said:
fatbloke said:

Ah, that old classic eh?

What a ridiculous post. Bring up decisions againt United for the last 20 years? Erm, ok. I can bring up a number of questionable decisions in the last few years for sure, I've also brought up decisions back in the early 90's when Hughes robbed us of another cup final appearance. I've also recalled debatable decisions for City games. Does that make me a City fan?

No, you plonker. I'm a football fan.

Go ahead then, have a good look through my posts. I couldn't give a fuck to be honest.

Don't be surprised to find continuity in my posts on this topic, because I don't change my opinion based on the majority. I think you're the narrow minded one sunshine, as you refuse to get into debate with someone opposing your views on said topic and immediately brandish them a rag.

For the record, I posted on here a number of times about how the league wasn't over when a lot of you were going into meltdown post Arsenal, and I also posted that I'd love to see you win the league just to see the reactions of the arrogant fuckers over on Redcafe. Infact, if you take your own advice and look through my posts, you'll probably find them.

I've replied to your post with, what is, my opinion. If you dont want to have a reasonable debate on the matter, that's fine. But the rag jibe is boring and pathetic.

Like I said previously, read my post as a whole.

SJK2008 - You're one person whose opinion I truly couldn't give a damn about because I personally think you're a liar and a WUM judging by your previous posts in different "agenda" threads. I've been on here for 8 years mate, believe me you stand out a mile.

Well aren't you a clever one?

You think I'm a rag because I have stood my by opinion on this conspiracy/agenda topic throughout and it goes against the grain?

If you happened to pull your head from out of your arse and look at other threads I have posted on in the two years or so I have been on here, you might see differently.

I couldn't care less whether you'd be on here 80 years 'mate', if I stood out 'a mile', I'd have been booted off this forum a long time ago as I believe that is the general action taken against undercover rags.

But that's fine, as you say, you don't care about my opinions (despite caring enough to comment on numerous occasions re my posts), let's just leave it there. There's plenty of other blues on here, who aren't as narrow-minded as you, who I'd rather debate topics on football with.

Take care.

danburge82 said:
fatbloke said:

I wouldn't bother mate, a worrying number on here are doing a very good impression of RAWK during the Suarez affair - kind of depressing.

Thank god this forum isn't representative of most match going fans or I would probably sotp going!

aeotd the blue moon has risen and theres naff all the authorities can do about it, against the odds we took title even with some dodgy decisions, Conspiracy? nah just an attempt maybe to slow the blue moon steamroller. we won and hopefully will continue to do so, so who gives a shit

Funny how the most thrilling title race ever, decided with almost the last kick of the season, watched by a howling world TV audience immediately preceded final negotiations on what turned out to be the premier league's most lucrative TV contract........

.....it's all scripted, like saturday morning wrestling (I know 'cos a little green man told me)

We did it in spite of the agenda, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. They literally could only go so far to stop us, its not as if they could just forfeit or matches and award every game to the rags 10-0. They tried to stop us and failed. end of

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
We did it in spite of the agenda, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. They literally could only go so far to stop us, its not as if they could just forfeit or matches and award every game to the rags 10-0. They tried to stop us and failed. end of

I agree. Its kinda like the first wolves game we had with stuart atwell as ref. Bent as fuck and the only thing he got right was the penalty to the wolves. They tried, but in the end, they couldn't stop us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.