So has anybody's new signing got us worrried?

In Europe... Barca getting Fabregas. Best midfield bar none!(Sanchez meh..)
In England.. Unfortunately Young at the Rags looks good. Downing looks sharp and proving why AJ was his understoody at Boro.

No need to worry anymore though... we've got more than enough to test any squad. We just need those breaks to go our way.. I think they just might.

Cameron Jerome and likely Peter Crouch to Stoke terrifies me. The Stoke freakshow will move to a whole new level this season. :D

LoveCity said:
Cameron Jerome and likely Peter Crouch to Stoke terrifies me. The Stoke freakshow will move to a whole new level this season. :D

Funny watching there fans on sky sports, especialy when the presenter told them city nor aj would consider a loan to stoke.

No doubt the media will love this new Yid signing, its probably Carlton Cole

The only signings that bother me are ones that we have let happen.

Adebayor to Spurs and if it happens Bellamy to the scousers.

I just dont get the benefit of helping rivals for a few quid extra. Bellamy would have had many takers. Ok we may not have to pay quite as much if Liverpool get him but it could bite us on the arse.

Liverpool are not a threat to us. Bellers will help them take points off our rivals. look at our squad then look at theirs, who would get in our team???????????
Thaksinssoldier said:
If bellers goes to the dippers that could be bad for us as it will help the dippers get some wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.