So how are you going to get a ticket for the Final ??

see what city have done...next season there will be a big uptake on the direct cup scheme...cant blame them, well thought out by someone

I dunno how, but if theres a will, theres a way.

My biggest dilemma is i'll need to take a loan to get flights which are 1000quid, and sit on planes for 44 hours over 4 days return and sleep on a couch or anywhere when i get there.. If i don't have a ticket before i go, then i risk abit of cash for not getting in there, however i could end up getting one and having the time of my life...

What to do.....................

Have my 4 tickets sorted. As i am a ref i am entitled to them. all i had to do was ref over 60 games this season and attend at least 7 refs meetings in the past 12 months. Previous years usually stopped attending refs meetings in January.

richardtheref said:
Have my 4 tickets sorted. As i am a ref i am entitled to them. all i had to do was ref over 60 games this season and attend at least 7 refs meetings in the past 12 months. Previous years usually stopped attending refs meetings in January.

is this true???

i've done no where near 60 games this year (7 meetings easy) but i'll make sure I get them in next season if it means i'm guaranteed a ticket for wembley!!

I feel a cunning plan coming on. I'm going to break into fergiscums house and nick all his empty bottles and take em back to the offy. I reckon on a good week I'd get enough dosh for 2 tickets, train fare and a hot dog.

Or am I being optimistic?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 am --<br /><br />I feel a cunning plan coming on. I'm going to break into fergiscums house and nick all his empty bottles and take em back to the offy. I reckon on a good week I'd get enough dosh for 2 tickets, train fare and a hot dog.

Or am I being optimistic?

eshiers1 said:
richardtheref said:

is this true???

i've done no where near 60 games this year (7 meetings easy) but i'll make sure I get them in next season if it means i'm guaranteed a ticket for wembley!!

I am a ref in the North East of England, moved here about 10 years ago. As long as Sunderland, Newcastle or Utd do not get to the final i can get tickets as that is the qualifications our society place on tickets. As our society only get 4 tickets and no one else wanted them i am sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.