So how many of the 50 ?

CtidBlueMooner

Just received my Seasoncard pack today, and in it was a great book "50 Greatest Etihad Stadium Moments"
Had a quick browse and no mention of Pigeonio sadly.

So how many of the 50 did you witness live ?
Mine is a Raggish 33. Wanchope vs Toon, Adebayor stretching his legs and 93:20 being top 3.

Just received my Seasoncard pack today, and in it was a great book "50 Greatest Etihad Stadium Moments"

Mine is a Raggish 33. Wanchope vs Toon, Adebayor stretching his legs and 93:20 being top 3.

All :)

All of them but there were some missing that should have been there (unless they are and I've missed them)...Kun's winner in the 94th minute v Villarreal after being 0-1 down, Ireland's winner v Reading, the stadium's earliest ever goal (Kun v Porto)...ahead of Glauber Berti, how's he bloody made it in there and not Pigeonho? haha, and some others.

Just receyived my Seasoncard pack today, and in it was a great book "50 Greatest Etihad Stadium Moments"

All of them. Time at this stadium has flown by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.