So how many times have you watched "it" since Sunday ?

b.b.c 2. right after the 3rd goal. shows some reds , bald one in leather jacket, you can almost hear him saying " fuckin sick of this, and after the last goal, more reds and one who looks like harry bleeding potter. priceless. come on you mighty blues

I've only watched the extended highlights on the official site once so far. My dongle allowance is 5GB per month and it eats up my allowance like crazy. Digressing from the topic slightly, i went out last night (In Poole, Dorset) with my stylish coat and City scarf on. There is a certain pub in town which is usually full of rags, i tend to avoid it but i thought i'd pop in for a quick pint. There were a few rags in there watching the Aldershot game, i just sat at the bar with a slight grin on my face (It's very hard not to this week) ! Even though Man U were 3-0 up, let me tell you they didn't like me being there one bit. I think Sunday's result has destroyed them. One came over and started wittering something about Robinho !!, which i found a very strange line of conversation. It's comedy gold and i want it to last a bloody long time. Hahahahahaha.

So how many times have you watched "it" since Sunday ?

Got a mate who didn't record it, he's been round every day since (twice yesterday and 3 times on Monday). He just sticks it on from 135 minutes on Anytime, makes a brew and watches the last 3 go in and then leaves. Starting to think he's not a real mate and only comes round for my Derby footage lol

I've watched some form of it every day since Sunday either the full match again or the extended highlights on the OS

3 times, highlights don t count.

After comming home at Su/Mo Night at 2 a.m it was downloaded so i watched it. Yesterday at launch nd today when i was up.

I think having it on a continuous loop since Sunday afternoon only counts as 1 time.

Watched the full game (x2), football first (x1), motd2 (x2), 20 mins highlights on website (x1) and 60 secs highlights on website (x2). I think that makes me sad and pathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.