so i'll ask again........

de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

cos today has been nothing short of an assasination of our club.

If there's an agenda de niro then both Balo and Lescott would of seen red and Webb wouldn't of given the penalty?

We come through it with 3 points, that's all that counts.........

Blue Mist said:
Bilboblue said:

Oh come on surely he doesn't need to expand. Not only do they want Balo banned they are trying to get Lescott banned. I fear for the ball boys they will be next.
The red gimp with the weave elbows people, swears violently in the face of a ref, kicks and fouls and nobody says anything. After 132 slow motion replays you can just about make out that someone wearing a Blue shirt possibly kicked/elbowed/pushed someone. Ban the whole team I say they are a disgrace, fancy still being top of the league, Bastards who do they think they are.

^^^ This

Totally agree with De Niro - there is an agenda.

The Mario incident has been shown all day on SSN - even had Sheringham, Mabbutt etc sticking their oar in.

Remember when Shrek was kicking the shit out of Coloccini when he was on the floor? Think I only saw it once when it was live on telly. If that would have been a City player it would have been like today all over again.

Yes there is an agenda. Anyone who disagrees is oblivious.

No agenda, Mr De Niro. Just a corrupt sport where people protect the riches they've enjoyed.

And don't worry. Once we've won the league against everyone's wishes, the money men behind the actual football will start to see that they can make a lot of money with Manchester City too.

Pretty soon, we could well be the big bad monster with all the backing and corruption protecting us. If we become a cash cow, I've no doubt that will happen.

.......Did I just contradict myself?

What I mean is, there is no agenda that everyone is taking part in just to destroy City. It's not personal, it's just business.

Howard Webb's performance yesterday would suggest that referrees in general are perhaps more shit and inconsistent rather than outright bent. The media's coverage of yesterday's game and its main talking points would clearly suggest however that there is definitely a Media biased against City.

I think the diffence is that Media and pundits etc aren't really arsed who knows they hate City whilst referrees do however for obvious reasons need to be very careful not to be seen as anti City, making it harder for us to spot. Plus everyone thinks referees are shit anyway making it easy for them to hide behind this.

fbloke said:
Sorry, simply dont buy that at all.

Obviously some sort of Clarkie moment going on?

come on mate i've never seen any foul/incident given coverage like this, they are playing the incident on a fucking loop, they are dragging everybody and anybody in to sway any outcome.
its quite disgraceful.
i dont know how long the prem is tied to sky for but i dearly hope our owners fuck them right off and go it alone.

Absolutely with de niro on this one.

What people seem to forget is that when it is someone like Rooney doing this, yes it gets shown a few times but soon moved on.

I've never seen anything like this last night and today, must have seen the incident a couple of thousand times.

SSN wheeling out every anti-City, pro-Spuds twat they can.

edit....meant to say, the last time I saw anything like this was the Adebayor stamping incident......

Why isn't this merged with the original thread?

Just wondering - coz anytime I post something along similar lines to an existing thread - my post ends up thrown in amongst it.

de niro said:
fbloke said:
Sorry, simply dont buy that at all.

Obviously some sort of Clarkie moment going on?

come on mate i've never seen any foul/incident given coverage like this, they are playing the incident on a fucking loop, they are dragging everybody and anybody in to sway any outcome.
its quite disgraceful.
i dont know how long the prem is tied to sky for but i dearly hope our owners fuck them right off and go it alone.

That sort of comment belongs on RAWK Bill.

You should know better fella.

(not impressed with Walton refereeing the Everton game tho!!)

Danamy said:
de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

cos today has been nothing short of an assasination of our club.

If there's an agenda de niro then both Balo and Lescott would of seen red and Webb wouldn't of given the penalty?

We come through it with 3 points, that's all that counts.........

Ah, but Webb reffed correctly.

It's the media that are jumping on this bandwagon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.