So it begins

AlthamBlue

Just been outside to change the Tax Disc in my car, low and behold, it's frozen solid, another few months of spending every morning scraping the car and freezin my nuts of.....grrrrrrrr.....

Blue Smarties said:
supercity36 said:
winter is shite.
I like it.

well it has its days, but it hardly snows anymore, and at 14 the good christmas gifts have started to dry up for me =( guess i know how it feels when i see my dad get aftershave sets for the last 10 years

supercity36 said:
Blue Smarties said:
I like it.

well it has its days, but it hardly snows anymore, and at 14 the good christmas gifts have started to dry up for me =( guess i know how it feels when i see my dad get aftershave sets for the last 10 years

14 and good pressies are drying up? I'd lodge an official complaint. I'm 31 and getting 5 PS3 games for xmas :o) Though they are a present from me to me....

ihateredknapp said:
supercity36 said:

14 and good pressies are drying up? I'd lodge an official complaint. I'm 31 and getting 5 PS3 games for xmas :o) Though they are a present from me to me....

well im not short on the money front as i save quite a lot, so may well wrap myself up an ipod touch

ihateredknapp said:
supercity36 said:

they are the best pressies, and always a nice surprise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.