So it begins

squirtyflower said:
rickmcfc said:
i love to ski too, where u off this season??? i go to chatel on 36th jan. cant wait!!!
going to the three valleys on boxing day
then off to chatel in February
only ever skied the Portes Du Soleil 4 times and Les Deux Alpes once. Going to try leas arc or plagne tignes or val or 3 valleys hopefully next year!!! hope you have a great time

rickmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
going to the three valleys on boxing day
then off to chatel in February
only ever skied the Portes Du Soleil 4 times and Les Deux Alpes once. Going to try leas arc or plagne tignes or val or 3 valleys hopefully next year!!! hope you have a great time
have skied portes three times, and went to la plagne year before last, and tignes about four years ago.
out of them though i prefer the three valleys as its a huge area connected by lifts and no busses!
plus plenty of apartments on the slopes with ski to door

have a great time in chatel

squirtyflower said:
rickmcfc said:
have skied portes three times, and went to la plagne year before last, and tignes about four years ago.
out of them though i prefer the three valleys as its a huge area connected by lifts and no busses!
plus plenty of apartments on the slopes with ski to door

have a great time in chatel
cheers mate i will, 3 valleys maybe next year, looks awesome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.