So its ok for Henry but not City

bluemoon27

Just listening ssn and Henry is on there talking about is move to New York Red Bulls,saying that he is moving there not for a last big pay day but because it is a serious project that is happening there.Then that fag Beckham saying basically the same thing about him because its his great friend.
Now if someone wants to move to us because they realise the project that is happening here,every fcker jumps on their backs saying bollocks there only coming her for the money,what a load of twats they all really are

Because doing it with City matters. Our project matters because it is being played out on football's biggest stage. Football in the USA does not matter. No one cares and no one listens.

Also dont forget that Beckham only moved to LA Galaxy because he wanted to improve "soccerball" in the USA and not the fact they were gonna pay him 20 billion a week and give pish sorry i mean posh a "career" in hollywood

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Also dont forget that Beckham only moved to LA Galaxy because he wanted to improve "soccerball" in the USA and not the fact they were gonna pay him 20 billion a week and give pish sorry i mean posh a "career" in hollywood

then beckham had the brass neck to tell kaka not to join city for the money but to go somewhere where he'd win trophies. don't do as i do, do as i say.

I care! Not about NY, but if it was'nt for the MLS(U.S top football league) I prob would of never started watching the premier league and this club i have come to love. So due to our low level football league i had to look for something better, a club that i thought compared to my home club and my own values(i hate the yankee's so instantly had to hate MANUre). Don't get me wrong tho', somepeople actually do care here and pay attention. It's all we have and its nice to have a home club to support. I know many still supported city after they were relegated, playing at a low level, in a low level league that i belive a few teams from the states could compete in. So supporting a club in the states is kinda like supporting city if they never got out of the championship league(maybe league 3). Thats about how many that care but we are here!

Barcon said:
CitizenBAK said:
I care! Not about NY, but if it was'nt for the MLS(U.S top football league)

It's not just a U.S league , eh!

My bad, no offense meant, but the mls is the top league in the u.s.! it just also happens to be the top league in Canada, too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.