So, on Wednesday.....

Your in excellent shape atm so as above i would take 1-0 tbh.

I would like to see 3 pr 4 but i take that as it comes. It sounds arrogant to be saying we will leather teams. If we get an early goal though i think we could knock a few in.

As long as we get the 3 points I don't care... Like Vinny said you don't get more than 3 for putting 6 past the scum at the swamp.

Stoke are a good team and see them playing like Everton, 11 men behind the ball, but you've actually got attacking players and strikers, unlike Neverton.

Reckon a close 1-0/2-0 or even a draw tbh.

(Iv always been a negative twat).

We're on our best run in the premiership so far...........4 straight wins!

Yes we are on a good run and have the spirit and the fight but you're looking rather formidable..............yer cunts ;-)

Can't see us coming away from this one with anything at all if i'm being honest. Although i might just start stirring the shit and tell you that you will not get as far as the mighty potters in the Europa............but then again..

Shafter said:
We're on our best run in the premiership so far...........4 straight wins!

Yes we are on a good run and have the spirit and the fight but you're looking rather formidable..............yer cunts ;-)

Can't see us coming away from this one with anything at all if i'm being honest. Although i might just start stirring the shit and tell you that you will not get as far as the mighty potters in the Europa............but then again..

I reckon you'll do Valencia. Can't remember who you can get in the last 16, I have the power of the tinternet just cba. All I know is you don't have us or the scum.

All I know is im not looking forward to the game, don't want to freeze my balls off!!

Unfortunately lads i won't be able to make this one. Would've loved to but money is tight due to all this christmas shite and i probably wouldn't be able to make it anyway due to work.

Villa on Boxing day is the next big drunken game for me..........

Although i might pop on here wedneday night regardless of the outcome if you'll have me ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.