So, the 7 Phone Calls.......

SWP - Lennon and Walcott are preferred
Warnock - Baines as cover for A.Hole
Bent - Rooney, Crouch, Heskey and Defoe will go
Dawson - King is more favoured
Parker - Hasn't had a look in
Carrick - Huddlestone has been more impressive
A.J - I think it has come a bit too soon for him, he should go in my opinion, as should SWP, Walcott is nothing but speed, SWP is more effective and A.J a better crosser of the ball.

We will see!

My personal 11:

GK: Hart

RB: Glen Johnson
CB: Ferdinand
CB: Terry
LB: Cole

RW: Lennon
CM: Barry
CM: Gerrard
LW: Adam Johnson

FW: Rooney
FW: Crouch

Honestly think the likes of Lescott and Jagielka could be better than Ferdinand and Terry but haven't been given the chances. Our defence is kind of weak except Cole, who is genuinely class and 10x better than Bridge. Hopefully Barry is fit as Lampard and Gerrard are wank in the same team. I'd keep Lampard on the bench as I believe Gerrard is more influential. Johnson must start while Lennon seems the best choice for the other wing.

Up front, well this is where our nation is appalling. Rooney is the only genuine world class English forward but even he underperforms at times for England, as he did today. I think Crouch is the best choice to partner him unless we do a five man midfield (or four + supporting) as he causes problems for a lot of international defences and his scoring rate for England is very good and not just against wank teams.

If Capello takes Walcott, it is officially a disgrace and he has bought into media pressure. Walcott wouldn't even be one of my top five choices for right wing - even Bentley has more end product.

Huddlestone has impressed someone?

England have been unbelievably poor in their last 2 games with few players impressing.

Unforunately I can't see AJ going. If he was going to go I think he'd have had at least 45 mins in the Mexico Japan games. But he's the only left winger.

Rooney only wants Heskey to go so he can take all the plaudits, because Heskey is fecking scheibe and will contribute absolutely sweet F.A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.