So the suns out, what's your plan for today?

Went for a walk up on the tops over Shaw with the prospective Mrs. Was alright as well - Took a bottle of cider, admired the view, bit gutted it's over TBH. still, I'll finish the cider & make a dick of myself on here.

Took the Kids on the experience tour, sat in Bobbys seat in Dug-out and for the first time i actualy seen my name on the wall in the tunnel and the ones around the stadium, the facilities in the dressing room are second to none and the guide pointed out that the away team get fuk all like the City lads get(i should thinkso and all),over all a good tour. After that we took them to No.1 for Chinese and now all snuggled up watching Jaws1, the kids are proper glued to it haha, that should save me a bob or two when the Holiday destination starts getting mentioned. Lakes it is then ;)

Cleaned my room out for an hour, watched both games on sky.

freestyled for an hour this afternoon inbetween, got too warm after 20 minutes, i gave up, burnt legs.

Went for a cycle in Wirral today, from Birkenhead followed the coastline to West Kirby and down the Wirral way to Willaston and back, 50 mile.
Hit the pub this afternoon.

went stockport to see my grandad for couple of hours then went gym came back and did a session in backgarden whilst everyone was stuffing their face having a bbq

Took shite Xperia X10 mini pro back to shop that I got yesterday. (town was manic and I wasn't impressed)
Went food shopping (boring, but was essential as I had nowt in)
Came back, un-packed shopping (I hate that too)
Caught up on housework (cos I couldn't be bothered do any after work yesterday, due to pissing about with new Xperia X10 mini pro)
Made tea (that was nice)
Chill out time after, with a few bottles (now we're talking!)

Apart from that, dint really have the pleasure of making the most of a sunny day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.