So... United and City first and second in the league

Three_Hat-tricks

That's the way I want it (but the other way around preferably!)

As I was born in 1976, I can't recall the days of the late 60s. But maybe it's going to happen again. Fuck the scousers and the north Londoners. And I don't want United to go down the pan (maybe an unpopular opinion on here), I want both teams to go head to head and for us to beat them when they're at their best.

I must admit, as much as I hate United, the prospect of going toe to toe with them for the league championship is mouthwatering. The rivalry will be turned up 10 fold and would probably compete with El'Classico as European Footballs most anticipated game.

Good vs Evil :D

The priority is for us to be top. Don't want them anyway near the top.

We've endured years of playing second fiddle to them bastards often by some margin. It's now time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Not bothered who we fight for the title as long as it's not the rags.

They deserve a bit of the 'York away' experience. One season in '74 in the old Div 2 was not the same thing at all. They deserve some real pain.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bollocks.

City top of the Prem and the shit at the bottom of the North West Pub league is nearer to my dream scenario.

Half and half scarf anyone?
Thank you, my thoughts exactly,

North West Pub league is too good for those cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.