So... United and City first and second in the league

blue b4 the moon said:
Not bothered who we fight for the title as long as it's not the rags.

They deserve a bit of the 'York away' experience. One season in '74 in the old Div 2 was not the same thing at all. They deserve some real pain.

Amen.

I'd much rather them be horrible and get relegated and only have to play them in the odd cup match. It would be hilarious seeing them get pounded in the only game of the year they wanted to win.

buckshot said:
I'd much rather them be horrible and get relegated and only have to play them in the odd cup match. It would be hilarious seeing them get pounded in the only game of the year they wanted to win.

I disagree. Beating them in Cup semis and finals and pipping them to league titles would be even better. Besides, I would miss the derbies. ;-)

if anyone thinks it will be a fair fight think back about the points the rags were granted last season which ultimatley gave them their 19th title, or all of the fergie arse licking managers who roll over and have their tummies tickled by him, ask why the venkies really sacked sam etc, no i want them as far down the league as possible when the shake up comes, and guess what i don,t care less how much it costs?

mancunial said:
if anyone thinks it will be a fair fight think back about the points the rags were granted last season which ultimatley gave them their 19th title, or all of the fergie arse licking managers who roll over and have their tummies tickled by him, ask why the venkies really sacked sam etc, no i want them as far down the league as possible when the shake up comes, and guess what i don,t care less how much it costs?

Whatever happened to pride in battle?

You've got to be kidding. They despise us. Fuck em and their maggot fans. 99.9% of them are cunts to a man.

The old pisscan hasn't got much left in the tank and here's hoping their next manager will make a right pigs ear of it just like when Busby went

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.