So, WC last 2, who do you want to win it ?

Re: So, WC last 4, who do you want to win it ?

Any one but Van Rag Gall !

I would hate the scum to have a WC winning coach, it will give them lots of confidence and the media will just love every second of it.

I just hope Netherlands loses tonight so I can relax, don't even want them to make the final.

Re: So, WC last 4, who do you want to win it ?

brotherblue said:
Any one but Van Rag Gall !

I would hate the scum to have a WC winning coach, it will give them lots of confidence and the media will just love every second of it.

Oh, let's not even go there. Come on Argentina.

Germany , because it will be the 1st time a European team as won the world cup in South America .

baildon blue said:
Germany , because it will be the 1st time a European team as won the world cup in South America .
f*ck that
Clearly it has to be the 3/11th's of City's first team, plus 7 other makeweight Argies and that other fella, you know, the number 10 who normally plays in red and blue stripes in Spain...

baildon blue said:
In any of the Americas. So far there have been seven World Cup's in the Americas (Uruguay Brazil Chile Mexico Argentina Mexico USA) and they've all been won by South Americans (Uruguay Uruguay Brazil Brazil Argentina Argentina Brazil).

But I don't care if no Europeans have never won in the Americas; I want Argentina and our boys to win.

¡Vamos la Albicelestes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.